메뉴 건너뛰기

OEQELAB, Seoul National University

NCRCAPAS, Seoul National University

제 목 Digital holography: from 3D micromeasurements to displays

강 사 Prof. Malgorzata Kujawinska (Warsaw University of Technology, Poland)

시 간 2019년 7월 18일 (목요일) 오전 11시

장 소 제1신공학관 301동 1112호

Abstract:

In my talk I present a review of our works connected with digital holography (DH) based systems. This will include two areas: (i) quantitative phase 3D/4D imaging of microobjects and (ii) systems for holographic capture and display of real world objects.

At first the main challenges connected with optical diffraction tomography (ODT) based on holographic projections are discussed. Several software and hardware solutions for both: full and limited projection angle ODT are presented. The metrological aspects of tomographic measurements are discussed and selected examples of ODT applications in biomedicine and engineering are presented. Also the future trends in 3D quantitative phase imaging at cellular and tissue level are discussed.

In the second part of the talk I will focus on the methods and systems for full and horizontal parallax Fourier holography with laser capture of real world objects and LED based holographic displays. Finally I address the topic of standardization efforts towards compression of holographic data within JPEG PLENO initiative.

Biography:

Malgorzata Kujawinska PhD DSc., SPIE Fellow, Full Professor of applied optics at Warsaw University of Technology, head of Photonics Engineering Division at Institute of Micromechanics and Photonics. Expert in full-field optical metrology and 3D imaging, development of novel photonics measurement systems, data analysis for metrology and its applications in industry, multimedia and biomedical engineering. Recently focusing on quantitative phase imaging and holographic tomography systems for biomedical applications at cellular level. Author of one monograph, several book chapters and more than 200 papers in international scientific journals. She had been the 2005 SPIE President, v-ce President of European Technology Platform Photonics21 (2005-2016) and recipient of SPIE 2013 Chandra S. Vikram Award in Optical Metrology.

위로