"To Jae-Hyeung, Seunghwan and Jisoo"

2004.07.15 17:42

Byoungho Lee 조회 수:3500 추천:173

Submit the papers after the following corrections.

Be sure to remove all Korean font styles especially the blank lines.

The e-mail address of the corresponding author in the papers should be myself as it is now. But, when you submit the papers by web, input your e-mail addresses as corresponding e-mail address so that the acknowledgment of paper receipt can be e-mailed to you, not me (because I am not able to access e-mails now).

If copyright transfer forms need to be sent, sign on the forms yourselves and fax them to LEOS.

Needed corrections:

Jae-Hyeung:

The paper is good as it is and no correction needed.

Seunghwan:

Figure captions of Figs. 2 and 3 should be located below each corresponding figure. The figure numbers of "Fig. 2" and "Fig. 3" are in plane scripts, while "Fig. 1" is in bold script. Be consistent.

Jisoo:

1. In the abstract and in the main text:

the novel scheme to correct --> a novel scheme of correcting

2. In the abstract:

The improvement will be shown --> The improvement is shown

3. In the abstract:

using the simulation results. --> using the computer-generated integral imaging.

4. In the second page:

which is generally accepted measure of --> which is a generally accepted measure of

5. At the end of the text, insert the following sentence.

"The experimental verification will also be presented at the meeting."

About the categories of your submissions, choose as you wish. Or, of your submissions, choose as you wish. Or, how about submitting Jae-Hyeung's to 'Display' and Jisoo's to 'Electro-optic Sensors and Systems'. Seunghwan's is up to your choice. If it is appropriate, your choice. If it is appropriate, 'Electro-optic sensors If it is appropriate, 'Electro-optic sensors and systems' might be fine. Or, is there any category for optical communication components?

Anyway, the deadline is early this morning and the web might be closed soon.

X
Login

브라우저를 닫더라도 로그인이 계속 유지될 수 있습니다. 로그인 유지 기능을 사용할 경우 다음 접속부터는 로그인할 필요가 없습니다. 단, 게임방, 학교 등 공공장소에서 이용 시 개인정보가 유출될 수 있으니 꼭 로그아웃을 해주세요.

X