메뉴 건너뛰기

OEQELAB, Seoul National University

NCRCAPAS, Seoul National University

Several things

Byoungho Lee 2002.07.06 08:05 조회 수 : 3640 추천:120

It seems you are doing quite well even without me.

By the way....

One-week vacation: For those who want to have one-week vacation, please discuss it with 'Bangjang' and 'Bu-Bangjang' for scheduling.

For those who are expected to write the reports or proposals for the NRL(Seunghoon, Sungyong, Hwi, Kyungsik, Jin-Hong, Jinku, Jae-Hyung), 'San-Ki-Ban'(Bong-An, Yong-Wook, Seungwhan, jaejung, Il-yong), and the new project(Sungyong and Jae-Hyung), you should be careful in the scheduling. That is because you should write those things in this summer.

I don't think those who are traveling abroad or Cheju Island need any extra vacation. Do you agree?

Jae-Hyung or Hwi, can you bring two or three books to me? You can find two or three books on Optical Fiber Sensors in my room (I do not need the books written by Udd. I do not need the books on optical chemical sensors). If possible, please bring those books to Seattle.

Yong-Wook, what is your schedule to Japan?

Will you be in Korea during July 15-19?

If not, you should transfer your LEOS paper file and the copyright transfer form with my signature to someone else so that I can contact him in the revision process.

Seung-Hyun Son: (I am not sure if he can see this message. I hope 'Bangjang' or 'Bu-Bangjang' deliver this message to him.)

As we have discussed before, I hope you can help me in writing an invited journal paper for optical fiber sensotrs. I hope you can write a draft on FOG. If that is not possible, I hope you can provie the recent status information of Ring Laser Gyros and Mechanical Gyros so that I can compare their performances with FOGs.

I hope every member e-mails to me every other week reporting research progress INDIVIDUALLY.

I hope senior students educate the new students (Jisoo and Younghee) both in experiments and theoretical study. Teach them to be very careful in the experiments using lasers.

About Yunhee Kim's work, I hope someone (Seungin or Jaejung?) can take care of it in such a way that the summer work can be benificial to both.

위로